The research ISSE – Initiative for Social Solidarity Economy, created in 2015, highlights both the similarities and differences in the history, active participation and educational needs in the Social and Solidarity Economy field in France, Greece, Spain/Catalonia and UK.
It aims at :
- assessing the situation in 5 different contexts (Greece, United Kingdom, France, Italy and Spain) exploring the following areas: identifying criteria, strategies and tools which can promote, recognize and foster SSE.
- analysing the competences required for the development of an SSE experience, specifying especially the ones related to youth.
Links and downloads
- Complete research paper in English
- Complete research paper in Castellano
- Executive summary in Greek
The Research has been carried on in the framework of the Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership “ISSE Community works!”